Spencer Gulf Hiramasa Kingfish
- Sashimi grade kingfish from the pristine waters of the Spencer Gulf, South Australia.
- Whole loin (skin off) and loin portions (skin on)
- Delicate texture with a clean, ocean flavour
- Species name is “Seriola lalandi”
- World’s best practice liquid nitrogen rapid freezing preserves the texture, colour, aroma and taste
- Sustainably farmed, ensuring the surrounding environment and ecology of the waters remain pristine
- Friend of the Sea certification and Aquaculture Stewardship Council accreditation