The Kariba Bream™ is Matchless Food’s Food Service Brand. Our Kariba Bream trade mark is only used to brand all natural Regal Springs tilapia, which is grown in pristine, deep-water lakes in remote locations in Indonesia and packed in state-of-the-art processing facilities.
Why the name Kariba Bream™?
Tilapia has an African origin (endemic) where it is commonly known as Bream, but in Lake Kariba in Zimbabwe it is known locally as “Kariba Bream”. We have adopted the name Kariba Bream™ because it is important to distinguish our Regal Springs lake-grown Tilapia, from other inferior fish that don’t possess the same quality and safety credentials.
If you are looking for a fish that is consistently reliable, portion controlled and available 365 days a year – then this is your fish.
- Safe, Clean & Versatile – batter, crumb, fry, grill, bake or steam
- No Chemicals, Antibiotics or Growth Hormones
- Lake Grown – NOT farmed in ponds or muddy environments
- Sustainably Farmed
- Egg to Plate Traceability
- Globally Recognised Accreditations – BRC, ASC and BAP
Our supplier Regal Springs’ approach sets it above the rest and provides a unique opportunity to differentiate your offer.
Find out more about the Regal Springs Tilapia.